Friday, March 6, 2015

My other passion : Unintended

Assalammualaikum and hello world!

Okay, let's turn away from what I always talk with all of you. My life is not just about footballing matter only. I have some other passion towards other thing such as music and literature. So... I wanna talk about music!

I do like some songs, some of it because the lyrics and some of it because the music arrangement. This time I want to talk about a romantic single from world's famous band, Muse. Unintended.

Yeah it might be lame, because this song was already out long time ago. But this song always be my favorite. Music arrangement for this song is perfect, the way Matt Bellamy sings this song is magnificent. And the lyric, as the one who loves poetic things it is flawless. The chorus enough to describe how sturggle that person to come back to his reality as he get stuck on his past, looking for something that he had lost. Actually, that part is relate to me a before this I have a problem to move away from my past but now I manage to do that.

This song never fail to make me sleep, and if I put myself in a song, I will cry a bit. Hahaha sentimental guy..

Okay, that's it for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih kerana sudi mengulas tulisan saya kali ini.jasamu dikenang.